On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Justin, any reason you did not fix the issues yourself?  Were you
> expecting
> > someone else to fix them?
>
> If I had changed LICENSE/NOTICE without discussion it’s probable that my
> changes would be vetoed.

I doubt that would happen.  Maybe you should try fixing them and see what
happens? ;-)

Thanks,
Om

> > Also, why were no JIRA tickets filed?
>
> For these exact issue no a sI had expected it to be resolved before the RC
> was made. I usually raise them after the release so it's not forgotten
> about before the next one - for instance [1]

I think you should create tickets for each licensing issue you bring up.
 a) It would be easier for anyone else (ex. Legal folks) to come take a
look and quickly give an opinion and b) We have a record that we did
actually discuss this issue and made an effort to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Om