Well, we could use JIRA as you suggested, but for starters, a list of issues in
a separate email thread might be more efficient.  I've lost track of what the
issues are since some, like the npm distro is no longer an issue (I think).

-Alex

From: "omup...@gmail.com<mailto:omup...@gmail.com>"
<omup...@gmail.com<mailto:omup...@gmail.com>> on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala
<bigosma...@gmail.com<mailto:bigosma...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 6:47 PM
To: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com<mailto:aha...@adobe.com>>
Cc: "dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>"
<dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [DRAFT] Apache FlexJS 0.7.0 and Apache Flex FalconJX 0.7.0 Released

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Alex Harui
<aha...@adobe.com<mailto:aha...@adobe.com>> wrote:
Some issues are more controversial than others.  The controversial ones should
be decided before committing changes.
Fair enough.  But that said, I do see Justin's point that he does not want to
make the changes if there is a threat of a veto.  How can we separate out
things so that the easy to fix ones don't end up clubbed together with
controversial ones?

In other words, how can we make it easier for Justin to go ahead and JFDI?

Thanks,
Om

Sent from my LG G3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone