According to MDN and caniuse, IE 10 supports the history API.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/History_API
http://caniuse.com/#feat=history

On caniuse, sometimes supported versions are hidden because they aren't
widely used anymore. It may look like IE 11 is the minimum version when you
first load the page, but they're saying that since IE 10 has 0.3%
marketshare, it doesn't matter anymore. Click Show All to see everything..

- Josh