Maybe we need a big refactor. Things like effects are pretty advanced and maybe
they should get coupled with more advanced/complex layouts that are in a
different package than HTML.

The basic packages could be simpler layouts that do minimal settings. The HTML
package could be JS only and just wrap the HTML elements for use with
ActionScript.

Then another pancake has the SWF and JS components and beads with light layouts
and accessories.

This seems more PAYG.

Peter