Objects like Promise, Map, Set etc. are available by default in pretty much all
modern browsers.

Things like await, arrow functions, let, etc. are being added by browsers all
the time. I’m not sure exactly which ones have what right now, but they are
pretty far along already, so that article is already out of date. ;-)

Either way, we’re not outputting ES6-style code (currently), so those features
are a non-issue.