Hi,

> - Do we care about code being commented out? I think not.

If we know why it was commented out sure. There’s always the concern is this
code possibly needed or not?

> - Does a semicolon matter?

It marked as a minor issue but it can cause issues when JS code is optimised
and/or minified. It’s easy and safe to fix.

> - Is “:Object” really a critical issue?

Critical no (and it's not marked as such) and in some cases it’s quite useful.
Like all rules there are exceptions. Using a class with named properties gives
you type safety and performance benefits.

> - Is refactoring “complexity” really a huge problem

If we want easy to test/easy to maintain code then it can be yes.

> - This one: Replace == with === : has been discussed and I think your making
> the change suggested broke things.

It didn’t break things in any major way, the tests passed, examples worked and
the application I’m working on worked. I believe there was one instance that
caused an issue for Harbs.

There are some other useful rules in there I’ll document them.

> Probably the best approach would be to collect these into a wiki page and
> then determine what conventions developers consider important. Once that is
> done change the sonar configuration and show true technical debt. I think
> that this is much less risky to the project and much less distraction to the
> team.

Sure I’ll go with that approach.