Hi, just see this now, but I responded in the other thread. copying
response:

Regarding name, I would prefer a name change since the suffix "JS" is not
reflecting the real potential of this project. If we want to output JS
exclusively, I think it would be ok.

In the other hand, "Flex" name has very bad press in IT and companies. If
you put the word "Flex", you can have many problems with your work and
credibility with the people you talk.

In the other hand, we should look at our competitors : Angular, React, Vue,
Dart,... it's all marketing: the name, the website, if we don't play well
our cards, don't expect to have a widely used technology

In the other hand I can live with old "FlexJS" name, if people does not
want a change, but these means to me that FlexJS will hardly get considered
in the mainstream.

Just my 2

thanks

Carlos