Agreed with Mark completely! Especially in case of IDEs.

I will summarize discussion tomorrow for the notice to the board that we
have consensus or not.

If there will not be more voices for change than for staying with current
one do we still need start a Vote - Something like: Change name or not ?
Dave what do you think about that ?

Thanks,
Piotr

--