If the project name were to be "Apache Royale" and produced FlexJS, and
the Apache Royale web page/wiki referenced FlexJS and made it available
for Google searches, then anyone who was interested in or heard about
FlexJS and searched for "FlexJS" (or "Flex" or "Adobe Flex" or "Apache
Flex" or "ActionScript Flex" or <etc>), they should get a link to Apache
Royale in their search results. The blurb that accompanies the search
result should mention FlexJS. I think that would be enough to pique
interest and get a click.

Substitute "Royale" for whatever name you'd like the project to be called.

‹peter