Hi there,

I have a question on the setup of the development environment for flink.

Is it possible to update the big JAR file (flink-dist/target/.../lib/flink-dist-0.9-SNAPSHOT.jar), which flink apparently uses for deployment, with a single module (flink-runtime)?

Recompiling all of the modules takes several minutes on my laptop, while compiling only the module is a matter of seconds.

My knowledge of maven is pretty limited, so I compile flink with

> mvn package -Dmaven.test.skip=true

This process is really slowing down my development cycle. I would appreciate your help :)

Best regards,
Niklas

--
PhD Student / Research Assistant