Hi,

I am not aware of periodic performance runs for the Flink releases.
I know a few benchmarks which have been published at different points in
time like [1], [2], and [3] (you'll probably find more).

In general, fair benchmarks that compare different systems (if there is
such thing) are very difficult and the results often depend on the use case.
IMO the best option is to run your own benchmarks, if you have a concrete
use case.

Best, Fabian

[1] 08/2015:
http://data-artisans.com/high-throughput-low-latency-and-exactly-once-stream-processing-with-apache-flink/