Hi Greg,I used this guideline to calculate
"taskmanager.network.numberOfBuffers":Apache Flink 1.2-SNAPSHOT Documentation:
Configuration

|   |
Apache Flink 1.2-SNAPSHOT Documentation: Configuration
   |   |

4096 = (16x16)x4x4 where 16 is number of tasks per TM, 4 is # of TMs & 4 is
there in the formula.What would you set it to? Once I have that number, I will
set  "taskmanager.memory.preallocate" to true & will give it another
shot.Thanks Greg