I agree wholeheartedly with Ufuk. We cannot reformat the codebase, cannot
pause while flushing the PR queue, and won't find a consensus code style.

I think we can create a baseline code style for new and existing
contributors for which reformatting on changed files will be acceptable for
PR reviews.