I agree with Robert that this could be fixed in a bugfix release, but
I really don't like immediately starting a new 1.3.1 vote a day after
the 1.3.0 vote ends. I think it potentially gives a bad/sloppy
impression to our users.

Therefore, I lean towards cancelling this RC and creating a new one
with the fixes included. If there are no objections, I would reduce
the voting time to 48 hours (Fri assuming that a new RC is created
today) instead of 72 -or- keeping it at 72 and counting the weekend.

Best,

Ufuk