I just merged the fixes for FLINK-7137 and FLINK-7177. All blockers are resolved from the Table & SQL API side.

Regards,
Timo

Am 24.07.17 um 11:14 schrieb Aljoscha Krettek:
@Greg: I merged that.

It seems like all blockers are now either resolved or determined not to be
blocking for this release. I will try and cut the first RC now.

Best,
Aljoscha