Hi Jark and Shaoxuan,

Thanks a lot for the summary. I think we are making great progress here.
Below are my thoughts.

*(1) watermark definition
IMO, it's better to keep it consistent with the rowtime extractors and
watermark strategies defined in
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/table/connect.html#rowtime-attributes.
Using built-in functions seems to be too much for most of the common
scenarios.
*(2) CREATE SOURCE/SINK TABLE or CREATE TABLE
Actually, I think we can put the source/sink type info into the table
properties, so we can use CREATE TABLE.
(3) View DDL with properties
We can remove the view properties section now for the MVP and add it back
later if needed.
(4) Type Definition
I agree we can put the type length or precision into future versions. As
for the grammar difference, currently, I am using the grammar in Calcite
type DDL, but since we'll extend the parser in Flink, so we can definitely
change if needed.

Shuyi

--
"So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future."