Hi all,

Sorry for joining late. I just wanted to say that I really like the
proposed bylaws!

One comment, I also have the same concerns as expressed by few people
before that the "committer +1" on code change might be hard to achieve
currently. On the other hand I would say this would be beneficial for
the quality/uniformity of our codebase and knowledge sharing.

I was just wondering what should be the next step for this? I think it
would make sense to already use those bylaws and put them to PMC vote.

Best,

Dawid