I can help Leonard with the PMC bits for the 1.13.3 release.

On 27/09/2021 21:26, Martijn Visser wrote:
Hi Timo,

Sounds good to me.

However, I still need a PMC to make to the release. I definitely volunteer
to help out with keeping track of things, communication etc. Hopefully
there's a PMC who can help.

Best regards,

Martijn

Op ma 27 sep. 2021 om 11:32 schreef Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>

Hi Martijn,

we are currently in the process of backporting a couple of PRs to the
1.13 branch to fix the partially broken primary key support in Flink
SQL. See FLINK-20374 for more information.

I hope we can finalize this in one or two days. It should be completed
in 1.13.3 to avoid confusion for backported commits that would spread
multiple releases otherwise.

Thanks,
Timo