Hi Leonard and Chesnay,

Can we start with the preparation for the release and get a RC out? I did a
quick check and there are no open blockers and 2 critical open items:

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-23946 was already discussed
previously and depends on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-24038
which hasn't started yet. We will leave this out of 1.13.3.
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-17914 is a test instability,
but there's already an approved PR for that so I think that would not be a
problem.

More than happy to help. Let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Martijn