> From the SQL primary key issue side, all backports are merged. Feel free to
> proceed with the release.

The changelog ordering mechanism is pretty important for SQL users, thanks Timo
for the backports effort.

>> I can help Leonard with the PMC bits for the 1.13.3 release.

Thanks Chesnay for the help from PMC side.
As the first week of October is a traditional holiday in China, many
developers, committers, and PMCs from China are on vacation, which may result
in not enough votes. I will start preparing for release first, and start voting
after they back to office.

Best,
Leonard