From: Jark Wu <imj...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2024 11:35
To: dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Add "Special Thanks" Page on the Flink Website

Hi Max,

Thank you for your input.

According to ASF policy[1], the Thank Page is intended to thank third
parties
that provide physical resources like machines, services, and software that
the committers
 or the project truly needs. I agree with Tison, such donation is countable
and that's why
I started this discussion to collect the full list. The thank Page is not
intended to thank working
hours or contributions from individual volunteers which I think
is recognized in other ways
(e.g., credit of committer and PMC member).

Best,
Jark

[1]: https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/linking#projectthanks