I think the free version of Travis has a 50 minute limit on the total build
time and last I checked flume full build took longer than that. Is there a
way to workaround that? I think I have a branch somewhere on GitHub that I
experimented with.

One interesting possibility with Travis is to integrate code coverage
reports into PR builds, which is pretty nice.