I only wanted to have (at least) mvn clean install -DskipTests run, to
help the reviews in such a way that the patch
* doesn't break the build,
* passes checkstyle,
* passes RAT checks.

I think, that would save time and cause less frustration for everyone.

That would fit in the 50 min time limit, I've checked it on my fork.