I'd also vote for Jenkins with github PRs.
I just checked Mesos and the PRs are checked by Travis, or at least they
experienced with it, there's a short discussion regarding to Travis at
https://github.com/apache/mesos/pull/165

As for the jenkins pull request job I'd be happy to set it up or help
setting it up.

Denes