If it helps anybody, I also uploaded the release candidates to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fluo/
These are the same artifacts (feel free to check), but they are staged in a
layout which some might be more comfortable with for evaluating staged
release candidates (particularly those in the IPMC unfamiliar with Maven
staging repos).

This will also make it easier to actually perform the release once they are
approved by the IPMC, because it will be simple to just "svn mv" them over
to the release area to get picked up by the mirrors.