Thorsten Scherler wrote:
On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 10:25 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

David Crossley wrote:

DC> We can enhance the original. Ferdinand, i don't mean
DC> to dismiss any of your contribution.

OK, that's fine by me. Just go ahead and change what bugged you
about it.

On the other hand: A lot of people put their mind on improving the
previous text, so may be it was not such a great idea for me to come
up with something totally different.

It might help to hear some more voices on this?

Would like to comment, but I'm not sure if I'll find the time to read the thread :-(

To be honest I can understand your SSP approach and I can see why it seems to be limiting, but I would prefer when we have a vote with the different proposals and then see which one wins.

...I could not find a translation for: "Worte sind nur Schall und Rauch" ;-)

How about (pretty free translation, though)

      - verba volant, scripta manent -

Thanks Nicola!

Here are some other close hits
  http://makeashorterlink.com/?D23A228FA

Johannes

salu2

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de