It would be awesome if the parser was able to recover on error and return
multiple errors, instead of the first one. Perhaps you may need to use a
bottoms-up parser instead of javacc. My customers complain that they need to
try the “run” (I use a preview mode actually) multiple times if they have
multiple errors.

Jaime