Yeah, that's one of the parser-related wishes I saw for a few time. I
heads it's also possible with JavaCC. This would be also very useful
for IDE plugins (the current Eclipse plugin only marks the first
error). Anyway, when we get to the template language issues, we shall
see what direction that will take (like if the parser will be quite
different anyway).

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany