Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 2:26:29 AM, Taher Alkhateeb wrote:

> Yeah I closed it because it was a proposal for a PoC which you pretty much
> got done while I slacked :) Should I re-open? If yes then perhaps it should
> be renamed by removing the "PoC" part?

No, then it was right to close it after all. You can create an issue
for resolving the TODO-s and polishing the stuff it you think, though
honestly FM3 has tons and tons of non-Jiraed things to do... What
really counts if someone is interested in actually working on them.
(I'm not saying this to point at you or anyone. It's unpaid work etc.,
and if the project can't attract contributors, it's the fault of the
project and of its key persons, like me. The aspect that concerns me
is that if I do all the technical stuff, even if I was some kind of
superhuman one man army (and BTW I'm not) who can grind through
everything in time regardless, that will be a serious problem when it
comes to Apache incubation voting...)

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany