Le 01/10/2017 à 23:27, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
Sunday, October 1, 2017, 8:26:53 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Le 23/09/2017 à 08:44, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
Friday, September 22, 2017, 11:17:59 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Le 22/09/2017 à 22:22, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
Google doesn't like plain HTTP sites as we know (SEO), also I hear
that starting from October they want to show warning in Chrome if you
have forms on your page. We do have forms... On all page under
http://freemarker.org/docs/ there's a search field, and
http://try.freemarker.org/ is nothing but a form.

Anyone want to tackle this? Or part of this?

I did that for OFBiz. I can have a look before October.
That would be great, thanks!

Jacques

Sorry, OFBiz still being my priority, I was not able to do it yet.
But I should be able to start this week, most likely Monday...
No problem, and thanks for keep us informed!

Jacques
Sorry again, my current contract has changed and I'll not be available before
November
I'm though trying the new release in OFBiz right now, so far all seems OK :)

Jacques