IMHO we start release work based on a quarterly schedule and we finish it based
on meeting quality goals.  So right now I’m less worried about when the release
will be done (because uncertainty) and more focused on ensuring we have
demonstrated stability on the release branch.  Hopefully that will happen
sooner than 4/1…but it could take longer too.

Anthony