Thanks for calling this out Ernie!

It might be a good idea to cut the release and at the same time keep
looking for urgent issues that need to be resolved and merged. Once the
branch is cut, we release likelihood of new issues being introduced.

Does anyone know of any other issues, we'd want to make sure get addressed
before we ship?