@Dan: I didn't realize there was a docs link in the top-level README. We
can change that for the next release, and I can look into redirecting
geode.docs.pivotal.io to geode.incubator.apache.org/docs/ in the meantime,
once the docs are posted there..

@William: We don't currently have a PDF for these docs. I'm researching
options.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 6:53 PM William Markito <wmark...@pivotal.io> wrote:

IHMO, it would be really nice to ship a PDF version of the docs.

About the examples, if we could package and ship sources only for that
module, that would be cool as well.

--

~/William