On 14/07/2004 6:44 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Message:

 A new issue has been created in JIRA.

View the issue:

Here is an overview of the issue:
       Key: GERONIMO-267
      Type: Bug

<snip>

Assignee: Reporter: toby cabot

<snip>

i'm trying to deploy and run the test ejb in ./modules/j2ee/target/test-ejb.jar. after fixing the ejb-jar.xml (see bug 266) it deploys cleanly but when I bring the server up I get a org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.NoSuchOperationError:

<snip>

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.NoSuchOperationError: No implementation method: objectName=geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=skeleton/app,J2EEModule=skeleton-ejb.jar,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=StatelessSession, method=public abstract org.openejb.EJBContainer org.openejb.EJBContainer.getUnmanagedReference()

This is my fault.... I have recently changed the way GBean attributes names are derived from a method name: basically, from the getUnmanagedReference method, the new implementation looks for an attribute name "unmanagedReference". As the name of this attribute is actually "UnmanagedReference", this exception is raised.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will notify the OpenEJB community to update their code.
Gianny