lanet57.com>     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
il.com> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Not to volunteer anyone (;-0) but Hernan seems to be the documentation master
these days.   Perhaps he'd be interested ?

Also, I'm not sure stale is worse than no content.  If its stale at least its a
starting point.  If there is nothing to start with you have to mine the code or
mailing list.

The best solution is current doc that is wrangled though.

Matt