Bruce Snyder wrote:

On 12/5/05, Rajith Attapattu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Where can I find these classes have they been ported to the trunk from
the sandbox???

See modules/javamail-transport and modules/mail.
The javamail APIs are in the specs tree, not in the geronimo code tree, which are not part of the normal geronimo checkout. To get this code, issue

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk specs

You'll want to issue this from the geronimo root directory...this code has dependencies on other parts of geronimo to build. The code of interest is specs/javamail and specs/activation (which has a number of the mimetype handlers used to manipulate messages).

I did an update now and all I see under org.apache.geronimo.mail
Is a couple of GBeans for Stores, Mail and SMTP transport.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/