2006/1/21, Andrus Adamchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> For now I am just lurking on the geronimo list (my primary interest
> is Cayenne persistence framework, which happens to be container-
> independent).

Hi Andrus,

Do you see any place for Cayenne in Geronimo? Please speak up rather
than lurking ;)

> Anyways, I am willing to volunteer to get it going at Apache, still I
> am not a committer on any of the projects (AFAIK this *is* a
> requirement). I've been running Confluence for some time for the
> ObjectStyle community:
>
> http://objectstyle.org/confluence/

Excellent! We discussed it a while ago and people who write
documentation or send minor patches are as important as those who can
write a brand new container. You can contribute to a project one way
or another.

If it ends up that we decide to use Confluence it would be a good way
to become a Geronimo committer. Of course, it would be so easy to get
in by saying I'd be willing to contribute to Geronimo doing Confluence
administration, but the point is just that - you don't have to be an
excellent programmer at all and still be able to become a Geronimo
committer.

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl