Jacek Laskowski wrote:
2006/3/17, Prasad Kashyap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

This will make our top level pom.xml a huge big list. Are we sure we
want to keep it structured this way ?

Hi Prasad,

It looks that we're quickly approaching Dave's idea when he had
envisioned the modules listed in one place would require a lot of
effort to maintain. I personally don't think we have since lost the
time as I couldn't see it the first time while having read Dave's
email. Now, we're finally more experienced to get the gist of what he
was saying ;) I'm for changing the parent pom to include only a few
modules with a few more submodules rather than keeping them all in it.
If it doesn't work we can always restructure it again ;)

Any comments before the change appears?

Maybe the members of the children POMs' group ids could be named:

org.apache.geronimo.applications
org.apache.geronimo.modules

Etc.

Regards,