Hernan,

Thank you very much!

 Vasily

-----Original Message-----
From: Hernan Cunico [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:56 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: cwiki.apache.org [longish]

Hi Vasily,
I just reported this issue to Atlassian
(https://support.atlassian.com/browse/CSP-4236).
Not sure why confluence is complaining, that page is not that big and I
was able to migrate it from
the other installation. It actually is failing to save any changes,
there might be some "confluence"
code in the doc that this new version is not too happy with.

I'll review the page markup as soon as I have a min, if I can't find
anything suspicious I could
re-import it from an XML (a new one from the Atlassian install) while we
still look for the final
solution.

Cheers!
Hernan

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/SPECjApp

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC10/SPECjAppServer2004

> I copied the wiki content and got a successful preview, but when I
press
> "Save", I get a System Error:
>
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Form too large
>     at org.mortbay.http.HttpRequest.extractParameters()V(Unknown
Source)