Hi Prasad,

Is this error that causes you to manually install an m1 built bit into the m2 repo?

If so could you point me to exactly what bits to copy?

Thanks!

-bd-

[INFO] Configured Artifact: org.apache.geronimo.distributions:geronimo-jetty-j2ee:null:1.1- SNAPSHOT:zip [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.geronimo.distributions
ArtifactId: geronimo-jetty-j2ee
Version: 1.1-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file - DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.distributions -DartifactId=geronimo- jetty-j2ee \
        -Dversion=1.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=zip -Dfile=/path/to/file

org.apache.geronimo.distributions:geronimo-jetty-j2ee:zip:1.1- SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  Maven snapshots (http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository)

[INFO] Total time: 4 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Jul 06 12:32:17 MDT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/9M