On 11/17/06, Rakesh Midha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Only thiing I am worried about is the Classloader, I think there will be
change in classloader loading xerces classes,  if it is done via
\lib\endorsed. I don't see it as a problem as the classloader is
hierarchical and to us it won't make any difference. Right?

If I'm correct in my understanding of how classloaders work in JVM,
endorsed directory is loaded by the system class loader or its direct
child. Geronimo builds its classloader infra on top of them so there
should not be an issue with us having Xalan in endorsed dir similarly
to the Yoko jars.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski