I care but don't have the brain power or will to comment tonight.

On Dec 11, 2006, at 9:25 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

On Dec 11, 2006, at 5:59 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

I'm not sure that we will ever agree with each other. I'm not even trying to convince you or anyone else... cause at this point I simply don't care.

Before we continue this discussion, how about we first determine if anyone cares?

If you care about how the specs use one version for all specs or one version for each spec, please respond to this email.

-dain

Matt Hogstrom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]