I'm with Paul on this. I envision a Migrate2Geronimo Toolkit that will
consist of a suite of  individual plugins (for Eclipse and G), each
handling the migration from a specific appserver to G. Of course, all
these may depend on a base or common plugin. But  the user will only
deal with the plugin relevant to him.  He will not have to install one
big huge uber migrator if he only has jboss apps.

Next week, we'll look forward to Jason adding a BEA2G plugin to this
M2G Toolkit ;-)

Cheers
Prasad.