I think it's time to start discussing the particulars of a 2.1 release.

There's been a lot of advancements made in our plugin infrastructure. There's also been the pluggable console enhancements. It would be good to get a release out, with these capabilities. They provide a more solid platform for future enhancements, I think.

There's also GShell and new monitoring capabilities. I'm probably missing a few other new functions.

Finally, IIUC, 2.1 would be able to support a Terracotta plugin. I'd also be very interested to hear what WADI capabilities that could be exposed.

I'm willing to bang the release manager drum. I see that Joe has already started tugging on the TCK chain

What do others think? How close are we to a 2.1 release? What additional capabilities and bug fixes are needed? Can we wrap up development activities in the next week or two?