Gianny Damour wrote:
On 09/02/2008, at 12:43 AM, Donald Woods wrote:

Agree with 1a, all of #2 and 3b.

- Creating documentation when new features go into svn instead as an after thought when we are trying to close out a release.

- Samples become a prerequisite of each new release.

- Project mentoring - have several of us pick another open source project to either enable them to run on Geronimo out-of-the-box or create a plugin out of their application (much like has been done for Liferay and Roller.) This could be the start of a "Ready for Geronimo" page on our website, where we list known apps and frameworks (like Spring and Hibernate) that can be readily used with Geronimo, with a page on each in our docs on installation/setup and known working versions for a given Geronimo release.

- Full support for running on Java SE 6

- Portlet for controlling logging levels at a component/package level

- Continued work on enable full clustering of all components

Hello Donald,

Could you please list the top two components you would like to see clustered?

JMS and DataSource pooling.

Thanks,
Gianny

- Start providing previews of upcoming Java EE 6 technologies

-Donald