Not a whole lot of discussion, so far. I'm going to leave this open a while longer... Hoping we can see a few more opinions voiced.

To date, we have identified the following non-server related work items:

1) New JavaMail release to pick up the recent fixes -- I totally agree. Happy to see the cooperation between the Geronimo and James projects. Do we think we're at a reasonable point for a new JavaMail release? 2) GEP 2.1.2 that supports Eclipse Ganymede -- I'd like to see this also. However, I don't think this is a GEP discussion and need not occur prior to our server release discussion. 3) TranQL Oracle RAC connector -- would be nice to see. Do we have an expectation on when this could be provided? 4) Release DayTrader 2.1 -- I'd like to see this, also. Anybody willing to work on making this happen? I don't think that this is a hard requirement for a 2.1.2 release. 5) Samples -- We're currently discussing a release of our samples. I'd certainly expect that our samples will work on 2.1.2 and expect that we'll test and verify this.

One additional fixes that I'd like to see:

GERONIMO-4131 Identifies an issue with our RA deployment. I think we should get this fixed.

There may be others. Will take a look at the Jira's.

Any Release Manager volunteers?