FYI, I ran into a problem today trying to use geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec-1.1.1.jar
in an OSGi context together with Spring ORM: The spec JAR exports the
javax.xml.persistence package as version 3.0 but Spring expects "[1.0.0,
2.0.0)". I guess I'll have to patch the spec JAR or use another one from
somewhere. IMO, exporting version 3.0 is incorrect.