I’ve monitored G for several years since my departure.  For me, JEE is not my
main area of focus and as such, I’ve invested little time in the project apart
from reading the e-mail threads.  This is a community decision and posting the
discussion to dev@ is the right venue.

As an inactive member I don’t have a strong vote, but, my observation is that
most of the community has moved on and there is little activity.  If those that
are still active want to keep going then God’s speed.

Matt Hogstrom
m...@hogstrom.org
+1-919-656-0564
PGP Key: 0x90ECB270
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/matt.hogstrom>  LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhogstrom>  Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/hogstrom>

"I’m smart enough to know how dumb I am."
-  Hogstrom