Hi,

Small update regarding jakarta namespace switch and MicroProfile. Adding
Geronimo dev@list because we are using most of the Geronimo implementations

In order to migrate, we have created a shaded version of all MicroProfile
APIs to relocate all javax to jakarta. It worked but it's causing some
issues with TCK. They are not relocated so of course, all TCK are failing.

I wanted to see how far we are regarding our implementations, so I went
ahead and updated all TCK to the latest version (and compatible with the
Jakarta namespace).

The other option would be to grab all the TCK and create their equivalent
in jakarta namespace using the same approach as for the APIs.

What are your thoughts?

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro