Hi JL,

Think we - as a vendor - shouldn't relocate or create any TCK flavor. AFAIK
Microprofile did migrate their last version to jakarta so they should have
some TCK somewhere - we can use snapshots in a profile for ex.
AFAIK we have some road to upgrade to last versions but it also broke
dramatically backward compatibility for end users - from my user side this
is one of the reason making microprofile > 1.0 (ie pure EE) abandonned - so
not sure how we want to tackle that since breaking for no real new feature
is not great for a community but if we want to maintain some impl we'll
have to go that way at some point anyway, ideas welcomed.

Romain Manni-Bucau